14 private office suites on the building's third floor, 1 leasable space on the 2nd floor (could be divided).
The third floor offices are meant for small teams to have a dedicated space to meet and work. While the offices are private, tenants have access to community spaces like the Breakout Rooms and Conference rooms with video capability. Tenants even have access to the Factory upstairs - so you don't have to miss out on the community action. These offices are ideal for small technology-focused companies who need their own four walls, but want to be apart of the coLab community.
Complimentary amenities & benefits for dedicated spaces include:
- Enterprise class fiber internet WiFi (with custom SSID’s)
- Meeting spaces, private rooms or open areas
- Kitchen with refrigerator, coffee, and microwave
- A single parking space is include (additional may be purchased)
- Access to The Factory
- Flexibility to grow, downsize, or relocate—with options for all budgets
- Simple short-term leases available
- Impressive co-tenancy
- Regular programming for start up companies
- Technology centric loft space home to like-minded companies
- On site restaurant
- Located in the heart of the entertainment district
Dedicated space starting at $535 per month
Throughout the coLab, we are able to design a space to meet your needs for your technology-focused company.
Companies throughout the building are welcome to use shared Conference & meeting rooms, as well as participate in community events. These spaces are meant for larger companies that want to participate in the community here at the coLab, and are automatically members of The Factory.
5,000 square feet of community desk space on the 4th floor.
The Factory is a lot like the water-cooler of the building. Everyone from designers and developers, to entrepreneurs and marketers get their start here. It's nice to plug into an outlet and get some work done - but also never be far away from an interesting conversation. The Factory is home to a lot of the coLab's activities, including Beer:30, Community Lunch and various classes that are open for the rest of the building's members. It's a great place to crank through a project and meet interesting people.
Starts at $75 per month.